Best RV Toilets Reviews
If you are looking for an RV toilet, you will find a variety of the best ones in this post and high profile RV toilets that can be bought in the market today. The fine products have a wide scale of awesome features that will be efficient and powerful enough for your RV. The portable toilet reviews you will find here could help you choose the best option you can use for your RV, boat, or in that little corner of yours so you don’t have to wait long when you need to go.
Last update on 2021-03-23 at 03:55 PST - Details
Top 6 Best RV Toilet Reviews
How to install an RV toilet
Video Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a9pY6bVfTT0
- Make sure to clean the area where the RV toilet will be placed and get rid of anything that has the tendency to become a hindrance. You need to put the old the towels in a designated area so you can put the old one there while you are installing the new toilet
- The water pump in the RV needs to be shut off and before you flush the toilet to get rid of any air pressure or if there is an excess of water inside the lines
- Check if there is any plastic covering the RV toilet’s bottom and it will stay put on each side or you will see it wrapping around. Next thing to do is to pull and remove it. You can pull this towards you if you think that it is stuck
- Look for the bolts and nuts which are found underneath and get a wrench so you can unscrew it
- Take a towel and lay it down so it can catch any water drips or excess water. Look at the back of the toilet and you will see the hose that is connected to the back and then you can unscrew them
- Take the new toilet, start rocking and twisting it lightly to check if it seems to stick to the floor. Remove the old one and put it on top of old towels or papers
- The gasket made of rubber needs to be replaced and that can seal the toilet so it keeps the sewage from having a leak. You can lift this off and then replace it using a new one which arrived with your toilet. The new toilet has to be placed on the ring and then line it up together with the bolt inside the holes towards the bottom.
- You can change the nuts on the bolts and snugly tighten it. You should not attach this tightly because you might not be able to unscrew them. Sit on top of it try to move it around so you can check if it does not wobble or might come loose.
- Attach the hose again and make the nuts and bolts tighter. Avoid stripping them too much because it will become too tight.
- Switch the water on so you can flush it and check if there is something leaking. Clean up the area where you worked and dispose of the old one properly
- Measure the toilets and the area of the bathroom to make sure that it fits properly. Inspect the water connection because it might need to be cut short so you can use it with the new toilet.
- Measure the toilets and the bathroom to make sure that it fits properly
- Contact a plumber who is experienced with RVs to check if the toilet you can have it repaired instead of replacing it
Make sure to follow this guide so you can choose the best RV toilet for you. Your family will have the convenience they need when you have a good RV toilet. Proper installation is needed because you don’t want a leaking toilet. If you choose any of the products mentioned above, you will not be disappointed because they are all good. You should also take note of the additional tips because they are necessary for installing a new toilet. You don’t have to be an expert in RV toilets because this guide is all you need to have the best RV toilet and if you have a child with you, make sure that you take them into consideration.